ASHWAGANDHA | Nature's Chill Pill
Relax + Heal*
Ashwagandha, one of India's greatest botanical and adaptogenic treasures. Popularly known as Indian Ginseng, it's very well known for its ability to calm, soothe and strengthen the body.
In Ayurveda, Ashwagandha is known as a rasayana, a powerful rejuvenative plant, and particularly belonging to a sub-group of rasayanas, or super-elixirs, known as medhya rasayanas, which refers particularly to the mind and mental/intellectual capacity. Herbs that fall under this category are considered deeply healing to the mind and emotional constructs.
What’s fascinating about Ashwagandha, and fellow adaptogenic plants, are that they hold this deep intelligence that provides the body what’s needed. For example, if you’re anxious, Ashwagandha will calm you; if you are constantly fatigued, Ashwagandha will boost your energy and stamina. To this day, scientists don’t understand how adaptogenic plants can medicinally provide this based on each individual.
Ashwagandha can help support the immune, cerebral, neurological, endocrine and reproductive systems. Clinically proven to help reduce stress, anxiety, and depression, and may increase brain cognition, support thyroid function, support adrenal health, as well as help balance blood sugar levels.
- Can significantly lower cortisol levels, stress, anxiety and depressive symptoms* [R]
- Can help overcome adrenal fatigue* [R]
- Can increase brain cognition * [R]
- Can increase thyroid function (particularly for hypo-thyroid) * [R]
- Helps to stabilize mood, relieve insomnia, and revitalize the body * [R]
- Can help balance blood sugar levels and manage weight and food cravings in chronic stress patients * [R]
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any diseases.